Sims Urbania
September 26, 2018, 02:57:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Bootylicious Formal Wear  (Read 10501 times)
Jasmine.B
Unsavory Charlatan

« on: May 30, 2013, 10:21:37 PM »

Hello Sim urbania I wated to share these with you all i had them on my lap top for a year and because life got in the way i stopped simming and i stop logging on. Recently i found the urge to play and i wanted to share these with you all there were on my pc just taking up space. It is formal where for my favorite body shape "Bootyicious" created By Bobbyth (Thanks Bobby) modified by the very talented Julie J and Chris Hatch for they have done wonders adding on to Bobby's creations.

You get six Formal outfits with this download.

Credits: BackAlleySims
BobbyTh
Julie J
Chris Hatch
JustSims

if you haven't already please show your love and appreciation to the members of bas who made this possible.

Please Download Mesh at Back alley sims or you can download my sim Charana get the mesh that way
Download Here @box

Download Mesh Here @box

* Charana1.2.jpg (8.95 KB - downloaded 8357 times.)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:34:17 AM by Jasmine.B » Logged
Sims2-4Ever
Mrs. Crumplebottom

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 10:48:58 PM »

These are really nice! I don't have this body shape but is considering downloading it.

:ty: for sharing them!

HolySimoly! Haha!
Jasmine.B
Unsavory Charlatan

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 10:56:41 PM »

no problem your welcome you should its so pretty and its updated with all the morphs
mocha
Administrator
Mrs. Crumplebottom

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 11:40:46 PM »

very pretty dresses.  :ty: for sharing.  downloaders shouldn't have to jump thru hoops to get the mesh though. :-/ does the creator restrict uploading the mesh with recolors?

Jasmine.B
Unsavory Charlatan

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 11:54:37 PM »

very pretty dresses.  :ty: for sharing.  downloaders shouldn't have to jump thru hoops to get the mesh though. :-/ does the creator restrict uploading the mesh with recolors?

thanks Mocha hun, at the time they had to only go through BAS as Bobby didn't want her mesh on other sites but now its allowed and as i mentioned i did this a while ago so at the time it wasn't packaged with the recolors but in the future i will add the mesh now that i know i can
mocha
Administrator
Mrs. Crumplebottom

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 01:07:22 AM »

can you upload the mesh as a separate file or provide a direct link to where the mesh can be downloaded, because it may be hard to locate on backalley sims for someone who is unfamiliar with the site?

tomekakent
Unsavory Charlatan

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 01:53:15 AM »

Those are hot Ms.B
LilSister
Mrs. Crumplebottom

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 01:59:45 AM »

Very nice outfits Jasmine  :ty: for sharing them.

can you upload the mesh as a separate file or provide a direct link to where the mesh can be downloaded, because it may be hard to locate on backalley sims for someone who is unfamiliar with the site?

Mocha the mesh is not on BAS Family Site  -  it's on the Adult Site and you will have to register in order to download the mesh.
kemisho
Gypsy Matchmaker

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 02:10:25 AM »

Love them!!! Thanks. :)
Jasmine.B
Unsavory Charlatan

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 02:13:04 AM »

ok i am going to try and do it now
mocha
Administrator
Mrs. Crumplebottom

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 02:16:44 AM »

:ty: jasmine

moving forward everyone who shares recolors needs to either include meshes with their downloads or be able to provide direct links to meshes. if neither option is possible because the mesh comes from an adult site with TOU restrictions then those recolors shouldn't be posted here. we want everyone to have easy access to downloads, including the meshes.

Ms5starchic23
Featured Creator
Mrs. Crumplebottom

★FIERCE isn't just a word...it's a way of livin★

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 02:20:24 AM »

:DThese are hot mami...I like this shape especially the one they just recently did with the fendi shoe and the one with the Christian Louboutin daffodil pumps. :wub: the shoe game is always crazy on these meshes..May have to consider  doing recolors on this mesh one day..or at least add it on to my list..lol as if it isn't long enough all ready.Thanks for sharing :clap:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:35:10 AM by Ms5starchic23 » Logged

★Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)★
Jasmine.B
Unsavory Charlatan

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 02:35:35 AM »

:DThese are hot mami...I like this shape especially the one they just recently did with the fendi shoe and the one with the Christian Louboutin daffodil pumps. :wub: They shoe game is always crazy on these meshes..May have to consider  doing recolors one this mesh one day..or st least add it on too my list..lol as if it isn't long enough all ready.Thanks for sharing :clap:

you would kill this mesh @ms5starchic i can already see it.
Jasmine.B
Unsavory Charlatan

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 02:37:02 AM »

:ty: jasmine

moving forward everyone who shares recolors needs to either include meshes with their downloads or be able to provide direct links to meshes. if neither option is possible because the mesh comes from an adult site with TOU restrictions then those recolors shouldn't be posted here. we want everyone to have easy access to downloads, including the meshes.

ok No problem i will make sure i include it if its permitted if not i will choose something else.
charana
Mrs. Crumplebottom

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 02:45:48 AM »

Sassy formal wear, Jaz!

:ty:
blaquerayne
Bella Goth

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2013, 08:19:51 PM »

This is a nice surprise, I haven't seen Bootylicious outfits in a while!

Thank you!
nikkiminage2
Mrs. Crumplebottom

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2013, 01:47:26 AM »

How did I miss these!? !! CUTE!!! Thank you ;)
geekgirlelitist
Mrs. Crumplebottom

Drake's Unibrow

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2013, 12:11:06 AM »

I love these!!!! :ty:

~:October's Finest:~
Nooniebot
Hula Zombie

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 02:38:08 PM »

how did i miss these? nice!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print